Our commitment to quality brands will mean that you need not concern yourself with this too much, however from time to time things do go wrong. We will ensure that any issues are dealt with in a quick and professional manner, specific product warranties are as follows:
Standard policy for aftermarket alloy wheels is a 12 month guarantee on the finish of the wheel. Most of the wheels that we sell offer a considerably longer warranty period.
- Alutec van wheels – 5 year guarantee
- Alutec winter alloy wheels - 5 year guarantee
- Oxxo wheels - 4 year guarantee
- Tyremen Hammer / Supermetal Hammer Grey & Polished - 12 month guarantee from date of invoice
- K.O.M Touring Grey and Polished - 12 month guarantee from date of invoice
If there are any problems with the finish of your wheels in this time period then we will be able to replace them for you. Tyremen are incredibly confident in the quality of these wheels and if looked after by regular cleaning you will find that they will still look great for many years after the warranty period finishes.
All tyres have a warranty that lasts 3 years, if you believe that a tyre is faulty then it would need to be returned to us. Tyre manufacturers must establish liability when a tyre is returned as faulty. In order for Tyremen to receive a refund we must send the tyre back to the manufacturer for inspection. If the tyre is found to be faulty then a credit will be raised which will be reduced according to remaining tread depth. We would ask customers to understand the need for proper tyre examination by the manufacturer before establishing liability to replace the tyre.
The process would work as follows:
- Please contact us to report possible fault
- You would need to purchase a replacement tyre
- We will organise for collection of faulty tyre to be brought back to us
- We will get the tyre inspected by the manufacturer
- If the manufacturer accepts liability then we will credit you in lines with the amount that is offered by them
Please note that because we champion quality tyre brands the occurrence of faults is extremely rare. The majority of reported tyre faults that we see are as a result of a raised lump on the side wall of the tyre. This would be a result of impact damage, such as hitting a kerb and is not covered by your tyre warranty.